[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Public WebGL] Google Body becomes Zygote Body
- To: public webgl <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Public WebGL] Google Body becomes Zygote Body
- From: Arthur Blume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:33:16 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:x-system-of-record :content-type; bh=ALzAjgPa6nCcCBiWmyxZm6lWp1Ny7L01768+KNYlWIw=; b=u61pfF1sPtjJ+f1AyUmWiKko87++mV39wXslu46JK8LgL3Xmesb20klrUjmM3p4EkH 0aWNVURdgn24g182OFU0g+pwtS73EUeO7i3x1Rj13Ke3HTu3qVrHH9kO24Jkj62suJDn ojApK9Hqg4R+bgNrDPeMEiOxU8kPPrTBeGLg8=
- List-id: Public WebGL Mailing List <public_webgl.khronos.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Hi folks, just a quick note that we open-sourced the Google Body viewer to make open-3d-viewer.googlecode.com. Zygote Media Group (which provided the Body imagery) then took this open viewer and made zygotebody.com. See blog post.
On the open-source
site I've listed ten big potential projects that would make this viewer a lot better. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you feel might be interested. I will say frankly (with apologies for the shameless and non-WebGL plug) that whoever implements the iPad version of this will change the lives of a lot of doctors and patients for the better.