[Public WebGL] Google Body becomes Zygote Body

Hi folks, just a quick note that we open-sourced the Google Body viewer to make open-3d-viewer.googlecode.com. Zygote Media Group (which provided the Body imagery) then took this open viewer and made zygotebody.com. See blog post.

On the open-source site I've listed ten big potential projects that would make this viewer a lot better. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you feel might be interested. I will say frankly (with apologies for the shameless and non-WebGL plug) that whoever implements the iPad version of this will change the lives of a lot of doctors and patients for the better.