Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL bufferSubData lacks "size" parameter

Both of these approaches work, except they are slower than just submitting the whole buffer by a magnitude.

I have a gigantic buffer of texture coordinates for a very big tile map (you know, rectangles).
Since I am using a texture atlas, I need to change texture coordinates when I edit the images shown on tiles.

I thought that the viewVariable.buffer thing will work, but it's extremely slow, and so is subarray.

It only makes sense to have a size parameter for cases like this.