Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL bufferSubData lacks "size" parameter

The data argument of the bufferSubData call can be a typed array or
view, as such it carries a byte length, this length is what is used to
set the size argument. You do not need another argument in order to
pass in the size. Just pass in an array or view with the desired byte
length.