[Public WebGL] WebGL bufferSubData lacks "size" parameter

I realize that WebGL is supposed to be a compact user-friendly API which is why a lot of things are very limited, but why doesn't bufferSubData have a varitation that takes size?
The current variations shatter any hope for speed when you want to update small parts of a big buffer.

The following should be defined too:
  1. void bufferSubData (GLenum target, GLintptr offset, GLintptr size, ArrayBufferView data);
  2. void bufferSubData (GLenum target, GLintptr offset, GLintptr size, ArrayBuffer data);

Right now I need to copy a buffer size above 3 MB just to update 4 indices, and it ruins the FPS of my code completely.