Re: [Public WebGL] Re: WebGL security

Hi Tony,

I heard the same rumor from a number of non-Microsoft sources. When I was speaking to a Microsoft employee at Siggraph last summer I said "I heard Microsoft is dropping Silverlight and is telling everyone to use HTML5." The employee's response was "Yes, everyone in Microsoft knows that but I did not know it was public information yet."

So I don't know why they now seem to be pushing Silverlight 5. Maybe they had a change of heart.

Regards

-Mark