Re: [Public WebGL] Shared resources between contexts

There's an oddity in the ES spec: FBOs may or may not be shared. This *might* mean that WebGL should never share WebGLFramebuffer. This would take some research and we don't need to look too deeply into this right now; I'm just dropping a note here in case I forget about it.