Re: [Public WebGL] Shared resources between contexts

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Rehno Lindeque <rehno.lindeque@gmail.com> wrote:
Although I would prefer it if all contexts were simply shared by
default in order to have as little friction between engines /
libraries as possible, Glenn's proposal could be satisfactory for me.

I disagree that contexts should be shared by default. Resource sharing has real performance implications and it might create data inconsistencies. Separate pieces of code intended to be separate, should not have to explicitly state that they want to be separate.