Re: [Public WebGL] cWebGL, webgl implemented in JavaScript

This already is an amazing achievement, and I would be interested in how well it does on the WebGL conformance test suite.

But realistically, this can't offer practical performance levels outside of very simple scenes. It's a great technology prowess and might even be adequate for some niche real-world uses, but don't bet on it as a realistic avenue to get WebGL supported everywhere.

Regarding a 'reference implementation', this isn't really how web standards work. Instead, we aim to have multiple implementations fully passing the conformance test suite.

Cheers,
Benoit