Re: [Public WebGL] Shared resources between contexts

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 2:58 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:
You obviously have a different concept of "using multiple contexts" than I do.

The root of the question for point #3 was along the line of "how do I use multiple contexts to operate the same canvas and exchange resources between those?".

If the following predicate is observed by all code: "leave the state as you found it", then the question can be reformulated to "how do I get two synonymous contexts?". This in turn can be reformulated to "How do I get the same context twice?". The answer to this question is apparent and therefore #3 is possible.