Re: [Public WebGL] Shared resources between contexts

What happens if one calls getContext twice on the canvas with the same
contextId but different arguments?

I've done this once before (calling getContext a second time, where
the first context was held by another library) and it appeared to me
as if the two contexts didn't share their depth buffers... I might
have made a mistake though I'm not sure (Could be that I accidentally
used a different contextId?)