Re: [Public WebGL] consult on the webgl conformance test case

On 04/01/2012 23:20, Zhao, Jian J wrote:
maybe in our mesa driver should have some change, because the driver now seems used the way as my understanding of this.

Isn't the mesa driver an OpenGL driver? The nesting level restriction is a WebGL restriction. It should not be reflected in the native GLSL or even GLSL ES compiler. It is something that should be checked by the ANGLE shader validator or equivalent.

I'm not familiar with the test so I can't answer your primary question.

Regards

-Mark