Re: [Public WebGL] Article on WebGL 2D and Image Processing

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2012, at 11:29 AM, Gregg Tavares (wrk) wrote:
>
> I spent a few days of my holiday vacation writing this series of blog
> articles.
>
> http://games.greggman.com/game/webgl-fundamentals/
>
> I'm sure most people here know this stuff inside and out but if you have
> some friends new to WebGL they might be useful.
>

> Very nice tutorials. You should link to this somewhere on the wiki

Agreed; Gregg, your tutorials are great. I took the liberty of linking
to them here:

http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/User_Contributions#Tutorials.2C_Technical_Whitepapers_and_How_to_Guides

Maybe they should be linked somewhere more prominently.

-Ken