Re: [Public WebGL] Article on WebGL 2D and Image Processing

On Jan 3, 2012, at 11:29 AM, Gregg Tavares (wrk) wrote:

I spent a few days of my holiday vacation writing this series of blog articles.

I'm sure most people here know this stuff inside and out but if you have some friends new to WebGL they might be useful.

Very nice tutorials. You should link to this somewhere on the wiki

In your kernel example, when I select any kernel, I get black in WebKit. The original image, "edgeDetect2" looks right, but selecting anything from the drop-down shows black. I haven't looked into it yet...

If you're looking for ideas on what to blog next (and I'm sure you are :-) you should show how to render sprites and do sprite flipbook animations since these are the bread and butter of 2D games. Then write a complete 2D game :-)

-----
~Chris