Re: [Public WebGL] Article on WebGL 2D and Image Processing

That's a great article, already retweetet a few days ago. One of the questions that regularly crops up is draw ordering (since you want to avoid calling draw for every 2d sprite). It's not obvious how to do it efficiently in the face of alpha blending (updating the whole VBO every frame? making up layers? buffer sub update? etc.). Could be a good follow up topic.