Re: [Public WebGL] Proposing OpenGL ES extensions for inclusion into WebGL

A good list, Florian. I've needed a few of this myself, and have used
many of them on both mobile and desktop applications. Most are just
enumerations, which means not much work to do to get them implemented.
A quick check of iOS shows that most are supported there already,
which is a point in their favor.

I'd also like to suggest GL_OES_blend_subtract, maybe just because
I've been doing a lot of image processing lately and, like
blend_minmax, it's rather annoying not having it.