Re: [Public WebGL] Last-minute comments/questions for 1.0.1 spec/tests

No, ensuring that these === conditions are false doesn't require any work. It just boils down to malloc() returning different pointers as long as you don't free them ;-)

Ensuring that these === conditions are true does require extra work, as it requires maintaining a hashtable of WebGLUniformLocation pointers. And if we also wanted to ensure === also for added JavaScript properties on these objects, as is required for WebGLExtensions, yet more work would be needed. So I'm very happy to remove this requirement.

Benoit