Re: [Public WebGL] Issues with Extension Registry

On 30/11/2011 01:18, Glenn Maynard wrote:
On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:

It would be nice if we could approve WEBGL_lose_context and release it together with 1.0.1 so the the vendor decorated names can be dispensed with.

The context loss spec update should be completed first, so this spec can be updated based on it. (The new spec language will allow this to be defined much more precisely, and it may also want slight behavioral changes, depending on how the "asynchronous context loss" problem irons out.)

I thought the context loss spec update was a pre-requisite for 1.0.1. Therefore there is no conflict with releasing an approved WEBGL_lose_context extension at the same time as 1.0.1.

Regards

ÂÂÂ -Mark