Re: [Public WebGL] Issues with Extension Registry

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:

I think "Experimental" would be better than "Draft." The latter to me means a paper proposal. The former conveys that there are implementations. Another possibility, maybe better, is "Prototype."

"Draft" is the term everyone else uses.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/FileAPI/

It would be nice if we could approve WEBGL_lose_context and release it together with 1.0.1 so the the vendor decorated names can be dispensed with.

The context loss spec update should be completed first, so this spec can be updated based on it. (The new spec language will allow this to be defined much more precisely, and it may also want slight behavioral changes, depending on how the "asynchronous context loss" problem irons out.)

--
Glenn Maynard