[Public WebGL] WebGL playground

Hello,
I've already posted this news on the forums but I thought there might
be still some people on the lists who don't visit the forum.

I'd like to bring to your attention WebGL playground, a new online
tool for playing with WebGL. I hope it will be useful for many of you.
If you like it, I'd appreciate any help with spreading the word.

http://webglplayground.net

It's work in progress. I'm open to suggestions ;]

Thank you,
Krystian