[Public WebGL] Last-minute comments/questions for 1.0.1 spec/tests

Hi,

Please allow me to group a number of small items together.

1. When deleteTexture is called, I believe that the texture is unbound from *all* texture units where it is currently bound, not just the currently active texture unit. Is this correct? Do we have a test for that?

2. The last check in gl-object-get-calls.html, after the buffer is deleted by deleteBuffer, does:

shouldBeNull('gl.getVertexAttrib(1, gl.VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING)');

Shouldn't we test that the buffer binding is also reset in other vertex attribs that refered to that buffer? I'm referring to OpenGL ES 2.0.25 Section 2.9: "If a buffer object is deleted while it is bound, all bindings to that object in the current context (i.e. in the thread that called DeleteBuffers) are reset to zero."

3. Firefox happens to ensure that identical calls to getUniformLocation return the _same_ WebGLUniformLocation object, but I don't remember if/where this is mandated by the spec? And if there is a test for that?

Cheers,
Benoit