Re: [Public WebGL] Null return values on context loss

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 23:59, Cedric Vivier <cvivier@mozilla.com> wrote:
> The "placeholder value" could be ES 2.0's initial value [1] ?
> It would avoid adding too much text to the spec, while returning
> sensible 'defaults' that should not break apps.

On a related note, it makes me realize UNPACK_* parameters should
probably use "The initial value is ..." rather than "The default value
is ..." to better match the terms used for parameters in GL specs.

I'll do this minor edit if no one objects.