[Public WebGL] Issues with Extension Registry

I have some issues with the registry:

1) Why are extensions "numbered"? It doesn't seem to add any value to list the "number" of the extension in the specs. I think we should remove it
2) A better approach would be to list the submission date of the extension. Then the there can be a list of extensions by submission date.
3) Extensions should be listed by submission date and alphabetically
4) Every spec should have a status section.
5) Specs  that are final should be in a separate list from those still under evaluation

-----
~Chris