Re: [Public WebGL] Should WebGLContextEvent have a constructor?

Great, thanks. I've checked with Chris offline and have updated the
editor's draft of the WebGL spec, and the IDL, with this change. It
will take a few minutes for the URL at
http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/ to update.

-Ken