Re: [Public WebGL] Should WebGLContextEvent have a constructor?

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:09:42 +0100, Cedric Vivier <cvivier@mozilla.com> wrote:

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 05:50, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
All: this is a small cosmetic cleanup that aligns the WebGL spec
better with other HTML specs. Would there be any objection (Mozilla,
Opera, Apple) to updating the spec now rather than putting this off?

I agree this makes sense and shouldn't cause any problem for Mozilla since we haven't ship initWebGLContextEvent yet anyways.

Fine with us as well.

--
Erik Möller
Core Developer