Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL demo

Hi Erik,

Thanks for releasing this demo! It looks great.

I can reproduce the shader compilation failure in Chrome on Windows,
and it's almost certainly the same issue discussed here:

http://code.google.com/p/angleproject/issues/detail?id=146

Plus the fact that in Chrome, the D3DX shader compiler optimization
level was turned down to work around long shader compilation times
(which were probably caused by loop unrolling being done behind the
scenes, to avoid the semantic difference between GLSL and HLSL
described in the above bug).

As a short-term workaround, perhaps there is a change you can make in
your shaders to avoid the texture lookups in dynamic branches in
loops. Longer term, we should collectively determine some workable
solution for the bug above.

-Ken