Re: [Public WebGL] WEBKIT_ extensions

On 03/11/11 08:02 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Benoit Jacob<bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:
To resolve this once and for all, I propose that we introduce immediately
WEBGL_EXT_lose_context, without waiting for the next conference call. Any
objections?

No objection here. Feel free to go ahead and implement it in Firefox under the new name.

If there aren't any objections by, say, tomorrow or Monday, I'll
rename it in the registry and update the associated conformance suite
(and WebKit's implementation).

I landed on mozilla-inbound the patch renaming to WEBGL_EXT_lose_context on Mozilla side. It should hit mozilla-central tomorrow. No Firefox release will expose WEBKIT_lose_context.

Thanks for handling the rest.

Benoit

-Ken

Cheers,