Re: [Public WebGL] WEBKIT_ extensions

For the other APIs the convention is to use EXT for multi-vendor but not Khronos ratified extensions. That would seem to be appropriate here too. It is nuts to have different names for the same extension in different browsers.

So the name of the extension would be EXT_lose_context. The name string for enabling it would be WEBGL_EXT_lose_context as extensions always start with the API name.

Regards

-Mark