Re: [Public WebGL] Conformance tests for

On Oct 21, 2011, at 12:35 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> wrote:

I don't see any conformance tests for Appendix A, section 4 "Control Flow"
requirements. This section requires that for loops must be constrained so
"the maximum number of iterations can easily be determined at compile time".
Are they there and I haven't yet found them, or are they not there yet?

Looking back, I thought that we had added tests for these when ANGLE
was updated to validate them, but it looks like I was wrong.

I've just committed (simple) tests for these into
sdk/tests/conformance/glsl/misc/ :
 shader-with-limited-indexing.frag.html
 shader-with-arbitrary-indexing.vert.html
 shader-with-uniform-in-loop-condition.vert.html
 shader-with-arbitrary-indexing.frag.html

Also, does ANGLE currently validate for these constraints?

Yes. The above tests pass with the current ANGLE.

Perfect. Thanks, Ken

-----
~Chris