Re: [Public WebGL] Stereoscopic monitors

If you'd like to see stereoscopic support the #1 thing you need to do is get the GPU vendors to provide an API that meets the needs of a browser. All of their APIs to date assume there will be 1 (or very few) 3d areas. In other words they were designed for 1 game that takes over the screen or 1 video that is player. That's not a limitation a browser can live with IMO

I can have multiple browser windows open and they can all have multiple 3d areas

If one of the GPU/3d display vendors provided APIs that were flexible enough I'd certainly consider trying to support it.