Re: [Public WebGL] Handling context lost in WebGL

On 12/10/11 09:25 PM, Gregg Tavares (wrk) wrote:
I just got through updating all the demos on the Khronos WebGL SDK
<http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Demo_Repository> to handle context lost

I wrote up some of the issues I ran into and their solutions and put
them on the WebGL Wiki here

http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/HandlingContextLost

I hope that's useful.

It is useful.

Firefox will soon start sending these events on ARB_robustness / EGL_CONTEXT_LOST events, and will soon have the WEBKIT_lose_context extension too.

Benoit