Re: [Public WebGL] Proposals for two new WebGL extensions

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Mo, Zhenyao <zhenyao@gmail.com> wrote:
If no further feedbacks, I will add the extensions to the WebGL extension registry?
Since this is intended for priviledge use only, I think it's of minimal to no use. Most people won't be writing their experiment/game/app as browser extensions.

The purpose of the extensions are to provide a way to access the information if they are critical to the apps.  At least there is an option.