Re: [Public WebGL] Proposals for two new WebGL extensions

On 11/10/11 03:32 PM, Florian Bösch wrote:
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Mo, Zhenyao <zhenyao@gmail.com
<mailto:zhenyao@gmail.com>> wrote:

    If no further feedbacks, I will add the extensions to the WebGL
    extension registry?

Since this is intended for priviledge use only, I think it's of minimal
to no use. Most people won't be writing their experiment/game/app as
browser extensions.

Certainly browser extensions are a smaller audience than web pages; but they do exist and I welcome any effort to standardize also the privileged interfaces that they use.

Benoit