Re: [Public WebGL] Problem with 'more-than-65536-points.html' test

On 27/09/2011 09:47, Gregg Tavares (wrk) wrote:
It just draws overlapping quads. It draws overlapping quads, all at the same location, the only difference being the last quad is a green instead of red.
Then the test is misnamed. When I read the name, I thought it would draw more than 65536 points. It sounds like it is actually drawing some geometry with more than 65536 vertices.

Regards

    -Mark