Re: [Public WebGL] Problem with 'more-than-65536-points.html' test

How exactly is the test failing? Are non-green pixels bleeding through
at the edges of the canvas, or is something else happening?

I don't think we've seen any failures of this test on any platform in
Chromium, where antialiasing support for WebGL has been present for
some time.

It's strange that only this test would be affected by the presence of
antialiasing. Are you sure that others aren't affected?

In principle it would be fine with me to disable antialiasing for this
test, but I feel that would probably be a hack which doesn't really
solve the problem.

-Ken