Re: [Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

My bad. fbo_color_attachments is not what I recalled from when I first looked at the Tegra information. Thanks for correcting me.

NVIDIA bad too. OES_texture_half_float does not change the OpenGL ES 2.0 specification language that says no (internal) formats other than a small list of integer formats are color-renderable. They should have made an extension.

Regards

-Mark