Re: [Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> wrote:
(It's been a long time since I've looked at the OpenGL/ES specs.  If there are equivalency requirements that I'm not recalling--for example, "if framebuffers in configurations (COLOR1, DEPTH1) and (COLOR2, DEPTH2) are complete, then (COLOR2, DEPTH1) and (COLOR1, DEPTH2) must also be framebuffer complete"--then please remind me.  I don't think there are.)
The only guarantee that http://www.opengl.org/registry/specs/ARB/framebuffer_object.txt makes is that at least one combination has to work. See 4.4.4.2 Whole Framebuffer Completeness