Re: [Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

I do not think so. We have gone to great lengths before, e.g. UniformLocation, to avoid situations where incorrectly written programs will run on some GPUs but not others. Why is it suddenly necessary to abandon the principles we established?

Regards

-Mark