Re: [Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

Shouldn't the existing need to check the framebuffer's status be
sufficient? Applications that don't check for FBO completeness are by
definition incorrectly written. These applications already have to
request the floating-point texture extension from WebGL.

-Ken