Re: [Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

Would you object to having to modify your applications to explicitly enable rendering to floating point buffers?

It is the high probability that this far from universally supported feature will be used without the developer realizing that it is optional that is causing my objections.

Regards

-Mark