Re: [Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

Also current mobile != future mobile.

I think developers that need, for their content, to use a high end feature should be allowed to if HW supports it. They take responsibility for it.

If we want to design API based on the mobile landscape now, am even within the next 6months, we'd have to turn off a whole lot more. Just because a vendor says they support it, doesn't mean it actually works.

I say open up the HW and let chipset guys figure out if/when they support it.

- Rachid