Re: [Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

That means we need an extension for RGB8 and RGBA8 as well?

And following the WebGL model of no extension feature is exposed to WebGL unless you call getExtension this means breaking every WebGL program that uses FBOs currently because I can pretty much guarantee, none of them ask for 565, 4444 or 5551 textures for their FBO textures. All of them are making 888 or 8888.