Re: [Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

As I pointed out before, the core spec. does provide a guarantee. It says that the RGB565, RGBA4444 & RGBA5551 internal formats are color renderable and that NO other format is color renderable. Regardless of the confusion about how an application can guarantee to create a texture with one of these internal formats, it is very clear that an FP texture is not going to have one of these internal formats and will therefore not be color renderable.

An extension is required in OpenGL ES and in WebGL.

Regards

-Mark