Re: [Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

I wrote a test on Nexus-S which supports OES_texture_float

Mark is correct.  Can not render to a float texture.

One solution is another extension.  The current OES_texture_float allows creating floating point textures and some other extension "WEBGL_framebuffer_float"? lets you render to them?

Either that or just leave it and expect checkFramebufferStatus will return incomplete with a float texture (which it does on my Nexus-S)

That still means requiring another extension for reading float values with readPixels if we want to support that.