[Public WebGL] Re: Call for Speakers: WebGL BOF at SIGGRAPH 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
> At SIGGRAPH 2011 there will be a two-hour Birds of a Feather session
> on WebGL, on Wednesday, August 10 from 10 AM to 12 PM. Like last year,
> we'd really like to have input from the WebGL community. If you are
> developing using WebGL, for example building one of the many WebGL
> libraries, an application, or cool demos, and would like to share your
> experience, please send me a private email. We're aiming for 15-minute
> time slots to have the chance to cover a variety of material.
> Presentations including demos will be strongly favored. :)

The BOF went superbly well; ~130 people packed into a 100-person room,
standing and squatting room only, 15 presentations in a two-hour
period, and tons of excitement. Nearly all of the presentation
materials are now archived on the WebGL wiki:

http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Presentations

Those few which aren't there will follow as soon as possible.

Thanks to all of the presenters and attendees for making this a great event!