[Public WebGL] Difference in CORS implementation between Firefox and Chrome

Hi,

This page:

http://www.mapcrunch.com/gallery?webgl=1

uses cross-domain images as textures served, if I understand correctly, by Google Maps. The textures render normally in Chrome 14, but are blocked as illegal cross-domain textures in Firefox.

Since it renders normally in Chrome 14 that must mean that it uses CORS. So there must be a bug in the CORS implementation of at least one browser here.

Before I investigate this further I wanted to ask if this rings a bell?

Thanks
Benoit