[Public WebGL] Looking for experienced GL programmer for exhibit work.

I am looking for someone with experience in 3d/OpenGL programming,
preferably WebGL, to fill a take over 3D-specific coding tasks for an
HTML5/CSS/WebGL exhibit project. The employer is currently in the 3D
modeling business and produces really amazing static and animated VRML
models for industry, litigation, and exhibits, and would like to take
their content to the next level by including a rich interactive
experience. Math skills, 3d programming, and ability to problem solve
are key for filling this talent hole in our project. Ability to work
and communicate remotely with a lead developer in Anchorage, Alaska is
required, but of course the ability to move is also a plus. Work will
likely start out on contract until a working relationship is
developed.

Please respond to patrickkidd@gmail.com with "WebGL job" in the subject line.

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I would appreciate
suggestions on where else to put this posting.

-PS
(http://pkaudio.blogspot.com/)