Re: [Public WebGL] Disable software rendering

Steve may have a good point about loading. If a user opens a lot of  tabs to WebGL links without waiting for one to display before moving on to open the next tab, or if a browser is restarting to a previous state with lots of WebGL tabs, could all those tabs asynchronously loading fairly large amounts of data bog down the browser?