Re: [Public WebGL] Disable software rendering

requestAnimationFrame is supposed to do exactly what you are asking for. The problem is either WebGL applications that are not using requestAnimationFrame, you using a browser that does not support requestAnimationFrame or a bug in your browser.

Regards

-Mark