Re: [Public WebGL] Disable software rendering

That's a nearly unbelievable example. It is fairly easy to use NPOT images as texture sources even without hardware support. Pad it to a power-of-two and  fudge the app-provided texture coordinates - admittedly not as easy with fragment shaders as it was with fixed-function texture transform matrices. But it should not require copious amounts of CPU-time. I suggest reporting this to AMD/ATi as a bug.

Regards

-Mark